WELCOME

Welcome to my Blogg, hope you enjoy catching up with what I do with my dogs.

Monday 21 December 2009

21st December 2009

I need to catch up with what has been happening. LOADS of snow, we had a power cut for 12 hours, but some were even worse and have been off for some 3 days - not good. Luckily we have a caravan and were able to use the gas in that for making drinks and cooking, also have a Super Ser gas fire which kept the house warm. The dogs could not care less of course, they loved the snow and still do playing in it every day.

Yesterday I took Kari and Enya to Colchester Open Show and had a good day, Enya won the junior Class and was Best Puppy and Kari won the Open class and was Best of Breed - nice one! No luck later in the BIS as the judge was into small dogs and did not seem to like anything bigger than a cocker spaniel!! Such is dog showing LOL

The snow is still laying, there does not seem to be any thaw at all, it is freezing all the time, we are not used to this! Usually snow disappears after a day or so, but not this time I think it will be around for some time.

Just hope that it is a bit better on Thursday when we drive to Devon to our son Geoff, we are staying over Christmas and return home on Sunday 27th December.

Tonight I have the Christmas Match night in Writle, Chelmsford, with Enya and Kari, they have fancy dress, but I have not had time to make anyting for them, so we will just watch the others. Enya's sister, Nell is coming (weather permitting) so that will be nice.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pics of your home. It looks as here, and neighter are we use to frost and snow in that extent before christmas. Today we have had snowstorm, but plus degree celcius, hope the snow will stay for christmas. One of these days I will add some "snow pictures" of Chelsea and the others at my homepage. I will do a standing one of Chellie for you. Charlotte (I had to use Christians gmail to sign in here)

    ReplyDelete