WELCOME

Welcome to my Blogg, hope you enjoy catching up with what I do with my dogs.

Thursday 31 December 2009

Last day of 2009

30th December
Had my sister and husband for lunch and exchange of Chrissie pressies, a good time had by all.
31st December
Well the New Year is nearly here, but I will not see it - we rarely stay up for it - getting old perhaps - or just not to happy to see ANOTHER year disappear they go much too quickly in my opinion LOL
I decided to take a look at the Sales today, before the higher rate of VAT comes in - so visited my favourite shop (well my ONLY shop really!) Long Tall Sally, who had a super sale on, and as I had £130 in Gift Vouchers I had a wonderful time! Came home with three pairs of trousers, one long sleeved top and a super black jumper. Two more tops to follow as they had to be ordered from other stores -really enjoyable! AND it hardly cost me anything !!
Bathed Kari for Coventry Show tomorrow, she is looking quite nice now. We are going with Anna and Enya as well, so hope that the weather continues to be mild as I do not want to drive in snow.
HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ALL THE BEST FOR 2010 TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS.

See you in 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment