WELCOME

Welcome to my Blogg, hope you enjoy catching up with what I do with my dogs.

Friday 1 January 2010

1st January 2010

WELL.... we did start the New Year of 2010 with a BANG!! Went to Coventry Ladies Kennel today and Kari won the Open Class for Welshies and her daughter Enya got 1st in the Puppy Class, gaining Best Puppy in Breed and Kari went Best of Breed. I was delighted. However better was to come! She then won the Gundog Group - WOWWWWWWW also Enya gained a good 3rd place in the Puppy Stakes winning me £4 as well - so a fantastic start to the new year I think. Kari did not get anything in the Best in Show unfortunately, a Toy Poodle won and a Staffie was Reserve - ah well.......

Feeling somewhat tired this evening after all that driving but we go to Wales on Sunday - must be mad - for the WSSCofSW Open Show, even MORE driving!

Enya's sister Julita Rezenella also came to the show today and was 2nd behind Enya, she is also going to Wales and I have a feeling that she may well beat Enya at that show - we will see, this will be their very last class in Puppy, they will be one year old on the 4th , it has come around very fast it seems to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment