WELCOME

Welcome to my Blogg, hope you enjoy catching up with what I do with my dogs.

Thursday 28 January 2010

28th January 2010

Had a lovely day today, Nell (Julita Rezenella) visited us today with her friends Soda and Pigeon, we had a super walk in Hylands Park, and met a lady with Sussex that I knew some 8 - 10 years ago, nice chat, somehow doggie people just pick where you leave off no matter how many years elapse!!
Back home for home made Butternut Squash and red pepper soup - nice after our walk, and Janey's home made cake - luxury!
Took some nice photos of Nell one of which may be used for the Year Book this year, she looks lovely in it. I will post a pic of all five of them in our kitchen, bless.....

Great day for me at Manchester Ch Show last Sunday, Dylan was inOpen ( by mistake!) but got placed 3rd, then Kari also got 3rd in Limit, but the star of the day was Enya, who won her first Junior Class - well done to her. It was a lovely class with some really nice dogs in it, so I was especially pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment