WELCOME

Welcome to my Blogg, hope you enjoy catching up with what I do with my dogs.

Thursday 21 January 2010

21st January - try again!

Hmmm I just did this post and it has disappeared into the ether, so I will attempt it again.......

Went to the worst Funeral EVER yesterday, of my dearest friend who died at Christmas, it was terrible, it was not about HER at all. Luckily my other long term friend came with me to ensure that I did not say anything - I wanted to!

Enya still with me, I have trimmed her for Manchester Ch Show, and this morning I went to Angie's and trimmed Dylan, he looks wonderful, but unfortunately they entered him in the Open Class at Manchester instead of the Limit - lets hope that no Champions attend!! Kari still needs trimming nadly, I will do her tomorrow morning.

Peter in London setting up his boats for the Model Exhibition, he will be there for the next 3 days, so I will have the house to myself - now what can I get up to??!!

1 comment:

  1. So sad the hear aboutthe funeral,
    Good luck Kari and Dylan at the show, keep a finger crossed for your mum, she will also be shown on Sunday in the veteranclass

    ReplyDelete