WELCOME

Welcome to my Blogg, hope you enjoy catching up with what I do with my dogs.

Wednesday 6 January 2010

6th January 2010

Loads of snow overnight, here is a photo of our walk this morning. Everywhere is very pretty but it is a nuisance as it may stop me meeting Olga from Slovakia at Boston Show on Friday - we will see. Also have a show on Sunday, not sure I will make that one either :)

Yesterday I stayed firmly in the house, my cough is better and it is good to keep warm I think to make sure it goes. I did my Agendas for my Club (SEWSSC) and the Joint Health Group meeting which are both in a week or so - a busy time for me.

Today I plan to make a new batch of Liver Cake for the dog shows, so I will be stinking the house out - but the dogs enjoy it and sit watching me with enormous interest!

Kari and Ramble had great fun on the walk today, they were playing like idiots in the 'white stuff' but it is not icy enough for them to get snowballs on their legs, they do not like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment