WELCOME

Welcome to my Blogg, hope you enjoy catching up with what I do with my dogs.

Tuesday 12 January 2010

January 12th 2010

Sorry I have not had time to add a post for a few days.
Had a visit from Enya's sister Nell and her family, human and canine, on Sunday. They came for lunch and enjoyed a great time playing in the snow in our field, we also did a bit of training with Nell, she shows promise as a working dog and I am now encouraging Janey to enter Working Assessments, I think she could do well. Enya is now staying with us because of being in season - finally - at one year old LOL

Had to cancel my SEWSSC Committee meeting for tomorrow evening, mainly because of the snow but also because of possible ice when returning home late in the evening - not worth taking chances. Now trying to organise our Open Show on the 31st via email - life is always fun!

The Joint Health Group meeting is on Sunday 17th and at present I am not sure if I will have to cancel this - do not want to really as some things really need to be discussed. Hoping that the snow which is thawing fast here, will also thaw in more northern areas so that the meeting can go ahead. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment